Bill Flax, President of Greentree Management & Insurance, Inc.
has been in the business of helping people since 1986. In 2001 Bill founded Greentree. Greentree is an independent agency licensed in multiple states and represents many insurance companies.
What separates our agency is our unconditional commitment and dedication to provide personal, caring, and compassionate service to our clients. Whether it's negotiating renewals, appealing claims, or working with family members who are ill and in need of help, we are here for you.
Services Greentree provide range from identifying the insurance needs of individual clients and employers through implementation and service support.
Here is a sampling of additional services we provide for our clients every day:
- Analyze renewal rates and make recommendations.
- Recommend healthcare financing options best suited for our clients, i.e. fully-insured, self-funded, health reimbursement arrangements, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts
- Provide online and written materials, advise about new and pending legislation, provide information about new plan designs and premium changes
- Assist clients with claim issues and compile supporting documentation
- Assist clients with requests to doctors and hospitals for information needed to resolve claim issues
- Assist with the selection of coverage.
- Meet with employers/employees to explain benefits, plan designs, and optional coverage
- Assist the employer in selecting the appropriate plan(s) that best meets the employer and employee objectives and goals
- Assist with enrollment changes and terminations, ID cards, and billing issues.
- Assist individuals and employers by providing a one-stop shop to access information on multiple insurance companies and multiple products, i.e. health, life, dental, vision, retiree benefits, long-term care, disability. The access to multiple carriers allows consumers to select the specific insurance company and plan that meets their needs.
- Research and advise on financial viability, credibility, and value of various insurance companies and plan offerings.
- Assist individuals with the completion of forms requested by government and other entities.
Let Greentree be your resource.
If at any time you should have any questions or concerns regarding your benefits, please do not hesitate to call us at 215-997-7778.
We look forward to working with you.
I Need Help! Please Contact Me.